the uncomplicated terms
Users & Seller
For the purpose of this license, a "user" is anyone that obtains our images through the VIP list, giveaways, gifts, and of course the membership site/styled stock library.
For the purpose of this license, the "seller" is Glady Anne, Glady Anne Photography, & Heart take the Wheel.
Copyright & Ownership
Glady Anne, Glady Anne Photography, & Heart take the Wheel remain the sole author, owner, and copyright holder of the images.
- use the images for personal & professional use as detailed in this license both online & in printed works
- use the images in your advertising & marketing
- edit the images for your creative business needs
- crop, resize, add filters & text, change orientation, warp, photoshop, add graphic designs, colors, insert your logos, products, and add screenshots/images of products/websites/services
- sell new creative works that contain the stock images with text, graphics, and other overlays as long as it's not resold as a stock image or can be extracted as a standalone image
Users May Not
- sell, loan, giveaway the images to any third party
- claim the images as your own
- use the images for your clients or customers
- harm the professional reputation of the seller by:
- using the images for pornographic, illegal, libelous, scandalous, or other offensive manners.
Credit/Copyright Identification/ Attribution
Credit is not required, but I appreciate the ♥LOVE♥
Use #hearttakethewheel so I can see how you're building your empire & can feature you in the newsletter!
Example: Hey Glady Anne! I'm creating a workbook for tidying up your workspace and I'd love to use your images, is that okay? -Sara
My response might go like this: Hey Sara! That workbook sounds awesome! I'd love for you to use my images, just be sure that no single image stands alone on a page without text or graphic overlays. If you're still not sure, reply back with an example page and I'll let you know!